Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jessica's 1st Mothers Day!!!

Happy 1st Mothers Day to Jessica and our beautiful baby, Lillian.
Today we went down to the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the annual "Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure" 5k walk.  We packed the B.O.B. up with Lillian, and were on our way with Grandma Irma and Grandpa Gary - who stayed on the side for the walk this morning to keep close to Lillian. Today the weather was so beautiful and there were so many walkers out there today supporting the cause against breast cancer.
Lillian and Momma at their 1st Race For a Cure together on the BF Parkway.

Lillian on the BF Parkway

Jessica with Lillian in BOB

Lillian looking at all the walkers

Grandma Irma on BF Parkway

Logan Circle

Grandpa Gary on BF Parkway


"1 million dollar" pose.

City Hall, down the BF Parkway

Jessica- Lillian- Irma

Jessica and Irma pushing the BOB on Market St.


Lillian had a hard walk today

Eakins Oval Fountain

Eakins Oval 







After the walk we all met up with aunt Stacy and Jackie great uncle Jeffery.
We went to The Abbey in Northern Liberties, for an awesome brunch.
All the food is great and you should try it.

Lillian, aunt Stacy and Momma

Great Uncle Jeffery and Aunt Stacy (who tried to hold Lillian the whole time).
When we arrived back home Lillian decided to tell her mommy how her day went. So they had a talk secession on the Boppy.
Yummy fingers!!!

Can I be any cuter?  You tell me....

So how was your day?

very well, How was your day?
Hey look at my fingers.

What did you say? Daddy had a pretzel, no way!

Now it's time to take a nap so that mommy and daddy can rest too.  What a long fun mothers day in Philadelphia.
Happy 1st Mothers Day to Jessica and all the woman who had a baby this year to.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jessica,
    I stumbled on a TV show about hoarding last night.I didn't sleep the rest of the night.Seymour was my best friend growing up in Brooklyn.We were close from 1st grade till I left for the military in 1967 and then lost contact.I want to talk to him.My brother also knew Seymour very well(your Dad taught him how to fish) thought we could be of help.I knew your aunt Marilyn and Isabel and of course your grandma Anna and Grand Pa Julius.Here are my phone # 4042668779
    cell 4045503657
    email docschloss@comcast.net
    Michael Schlossberg M.D.
    My memory of the past is photographic and I think it would do Seymour some good to talk to me.If you think speaking to me would be helpful your Dad and you shouldn't hessitate

    ReplyDelete