Monday, October 29, 2012

1st Halloween Party at Larry and Mete's

Having fun at my 1st Halloween Party at Larry and Mete's- 10/27/12
My mommy dressed me up as a Ladybug. Check me and all my friends out, 
 Don't we all look good!
Pre-Party Stylin!

Cute Costm!

He Check me out!  


getting the last button and ready to go!!!

My Friend Mete and me.

Mete, Don't give me that you know what.

Cool Afro dude!

Cathy as a Scary Inspector


Art is born to be un-wild!

This dude loves me!

My Friend Katherine and I

All the girls aren't we cute!

Ethos and Lillian in cute costumes.  (he was Popeye)

Relaxing on the leather sofa and taking a break from all the people.



My Friend Kristie

Trying to grab Alise's antenna.


Steve (AKA Micheal Phelps) and Mommy


My friend Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment