Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lillian's 2nd Birthday at Chuck E Cheese.

What a Fun Time I had with my friends and family at Chuck E. Cheese in Northeast Philadelphia.  I got to go on rides, play games, sing Happy Birthday, win tickets, go in a whirl wind booth, and eat tons of food. The pictures are in random order, so look at all of them.

Lil and Barney 

Lil and Bob the Builder





Lil and Isabele in a Teacup 



Riding a a car with Chuck



Chuck- Lil-Isabelle 







Madeline



Jake's back






Sesame Birthday Cake designed by Oteris Bakery 








The Sesame Street Cake Designed by Oteri's Bakery

Lil and Chuck

Uncle Jeffery and Lil

Lil eating Elmo's eye.











Lil and Poppi




Arrived home and opened up my birthday gifts.
Thanks everyone for all the cool stuff!  I can't wait to play, read and wear everything. 









I can't wait to wear my Super Girl t-shirt!!!













































No comments:

Post a Comment